get rid of evil sprits Jan 11, 2009 7:45:55 GMT -6
Post by ashish on Jan 11, 2009 7:45:55 GMT -6
i can help u , getting rid of ghosts. if u believe or u feel u r haunted by ghosts or may b yr house is haunted by ghosts or evil . u can try this following holy 'MANTRA'
the name of the sacred mantra is [glow=red,2,300]'HANUMAN CHALISA'[/glow]
[glow=red,2,300]HANUMAN is hindu god , who can pacify ghosts and evils [/glow].
to know more abt shri hanuman you can research on 'HANUMAN'
here is the powerful mantra::
its in sanskrit , translated in english . i know it will be difficult to pronounce for u . alternativly u can buy a hanuman chalisa audio cd , or u can even download from the net , and ply the mantra . and all the evils will be wiped out.
Jai Hanuman Gyana Gunasagara Jai Kapeesa Tihu loka ujaagara
Glory be to Hanuman who is the ocean of knowledge. Glory be to the monkey chief who lights up the 3 worlds.
2. Rama doota atulita baladhaamaa Anjanee Putra pawanasuta naamaa
He was the messenger of Rama and a very strong man son of Anjanee and also called son of the Wind God
(Anjanee is the name of the biological mother of Hanuman : Hence, he is also called Aanjaneya)
3. Mahabir bikram bajarangee kumatee nivaara sumatee ke sangee
A person with exceptional valour and with a body as strong as the thunderbolt dispeller of evil thoughts and a companion of good wisdom.
4. Kanchana barana biraaja subesha kanana kundala kunchita kesha
With the golden coloured body and wear good clothes with shiny earings and beautiful curly hair.
5. Haatha bajra aur dhwajaa birajay kaandhe moonj janeun saanje
With the flag and the thunderbolt in his hand with the sacred thread across your shoulder is made of sacred grass
6. Shankara suvana kesaree nandana teja pratapa maha jaga vandana
son of Shankara (shiva) and son of kesari with all the brightness present, the whole world salutes to thee.
Shiva is also a father as Anjanee had prayed to lord Shiva and he is a manifestation of Shiva himself. Kesaree is his biological father.
7. Vidya vaana Gunee atee chatur Ramakaja kareebe ko aatur
Knowledgeable, good characterd and very clever Always eager to perform duties for Rama.
8. Prabhu Charitra sunee be ko rasiya Rama Lashana Seeta Mana basiya
Always interested and enjoys the glory of the lord (Rama) With Rama, Lakshama and Sita always present in his heart.
I digress to explaina small part pof Ramayan where, Lakshamana is Rama's brother and Sita mata is his wife. Rama had two more brothers known as Bharata and Shatrugna. all of them were sons of King Dasharatha and his three wives. As bharata's mother Kaikai did not want Rama (who was the eldest son) to assend the throne after Dasharatha's death, she had sent him on exile and Lakshamana had followed him as a dutiful brother. Seeta devi, ofcourse as the most devout wife followed him too. Hanumanjee considered the three of them to be his lords.
9. Suukshma roopadharee siyaheen dikhaavaa vikata Roopadharee Lanka Jalaawaa
Assuming the smallest form, when you met Sita, and with the fierce form, he set Lanka on fire
Again I digress to explain a little of the Ramayan. Please see the story at the end to learn about Ramayan at a glance. When Sita devi was kidnapped by Ravana, it was so because he wanted to marry her. But as she was unrelenting, he kept her in a garden surrounded by evil demons. Thus, with the sharp eyesight, Hanumanjee spotted Seeta in the garden and handed over to her Rama's message in the form of his ring. Once Seeta devi saw the ring, she realized that the monkey is not to be feared of as he was the messenger of Lord Rama. But, when the evil demons got to know who the monkey was, they caught him an took him to Ravana. Ravana ordered that his tail be set on fire and Hanumanjee had the ability to elongate his tail to the largest extent possible (along with the other abilities of flying/jumping large distances). So he elongated his tail and they set fire to the tail. But immediately, Hanumanjee started jumping and he jumped from one building to another, thus setting the whole of Lanka on fire.
10. Bheema Roopa dharee asura samhaare Ramachandra ke kaaja sanwaare
Assuming the form of Bheema (a very valorous character who appears in the Mahabharat), he killed the demons thus accomplishing the task of Sri Rama.
As mentioned before, Hanumanjee helped Rama fight the battle between Ramas forces and the Evil demons.
11. Laaya Sanjeevan Lashana Jiyaye Sree Raghubeera Harasheeura laaye
By bringing the Sanjeevan, he helped Lakshama survive thus bringing immense happiness to Lord Rama.
During the battle with the evil demons, Lakshamana was injured and there was a herb in the vindhyas called Sanjeevini which could save Lakshama. As Lakshamana was very dear to Rama, lord Rama was worried as to what will happen now. That is when Hanumanjee flew and brought the entire Vindhayas as he could not recognize the herb (this picture is present in most of the idols of Hanumanjee where in he is carrying a mountain). This brought immense happiness to Lord Rama.
12. Raghupatee keenhee bahuta badhaayee tuma mama priya bharata sama bhayee
Raghupatee (Lord Rama) praised Lord Hanuman a Lot and said "You are as dear to me as my brother Bharata."
Not that lord Rama differentiated his brothers in terms of Love, but Bharata did not like what his own mother did when she banished Rama from the kingdom. So Bharata met Lord Rama in the forest and implored Lord Rama to return to the Kingdom but as Lord Rama had given his word, he did not return and told Bharata to be the king. Thus, he says that Hanuman you are as dear to me as my brothers.
13. Sahasa Badhana tumharo jasu gaavay Asaha Kahee sreepathee Kantha lagavay
The 1000 bodied one sings your praise So said Raghupatee (Lord Rama) himself and embraced him.
Lord Rama is actually an incarnation of lord Vishnu who resides with Goddess Lakshmi in Vaikuntha. They live on a serpent with 1000 heads called Adisehsa. Lord Rama says here that even Adishesha is singing your praise. So famous and great you are.
14. Sanaka dik Brahma dee muneesa Narada sharada sahita Aheesa
The sanaka munees (seven great munees), the gods of direction (dika) brahma and other munees(sages) along with Narada (the roaming monk in heaven), Goddess Saraswati, Lord Shiva sing your praise.
15. Yama Kubera digapaala jahan the Kavi kovida Kahee sakay kahan the
Including Yama (lord of death), kuber (Lord of wealth), Digpal (the gods of direction poets and scholars have failed to describe your glory adequately.
16. Tuma upakaara sugreevaheen keenha Rama milaaya Rajapada Deenha
You helped Sugreeva (the king of monkeys) And made him meet Rama and thus restore his throne.
In the Ramayan, when Rama was roaming with Lakshamana, Hanumanjee spotted him and when hje looked at him, he immediately recognized the greatness in Rama and took him to his king Sugreeva who was sent away by his brother Vali and had taken his throne by force. The Story actually goes as Vali and Sugreeva being brothers and Vali was the king of the monkeys. In order to kill a monster, Vali went into a cave to fight the monster and instructed his brother to wait outside the cave, so that if Vali died in the battle, he could close the mouth of the cave theirby shutting the monster inside.
but, during the battle, the monster was killed and when Vali was coming out soaked in blood, Sugreeva falied to recognize his brother and mistook him to be the monster. So he closed the enterence of the cave and ran back and assumed the throne. But when his brother returned, he said that Sugreeva had cheated him and sent him away into the forest.
When Rama and Sugreeva met due to Hanumanjee's help, they set up a fight between Vali and Sugreeva and during the duel, Rama shot Vali, thus making Sugreeva the king again. Thus says the verse that you made Rama meet Sugreeva and made him the king.
17. Tumharo Mantra vibheeshana maanaa Lankeshwara bhaye saba jaga jaanaa
Following your path which was followed by Vibheeshana He became the king of Lanka as the whole world knows
Vibheeshana was the brother of Ravana and he was a very good man inspite of being on the demon's side. But, his goodness was recognized by Hanumanjee who led him to Rama. After the great Ramayan battle, Vibheeshana was reinstated the king which the whole world knows and thus bringing peace and order into Lanka.
18. Juga Sahasra yojana para bhanu Leelyo taahe madhura phala jaanu
by jumping a 1000 yojans (a unit of distance) into the sky (and swallowed the sun) thinking that the sun was a sweet fruit.
19. Prabhu Mudrika meli mukha mayee jaladee laandhee gaye achara janahee
With the Lord's ring in the mouth you jumped over the sea, which is a amasing.
As said before, he conveyed Lord Rama's message to Sita by flying to Lanka. This verse says that he carried the ring (which was the message) by jumping over the waters to reach Lanka and delivering Lord Rama's message.
20. Durgama Kaaja jagatke jethe sugama anugraha tumhare tete
During times of difficulty the world turns to you And you provide the best shelter.
21. Rama duaare tuma rakhawaale hota na aagyan bina paysaare
You are the guardian to Lord Rama's door Without permission, there is no entry.
22. Sab sukha lihai tumharee sarna tum rakshak kahoo ko darna
All pleasures are from you When you are the protector, why fear
23. Aapana teja samaarao aapai teeno lok haankate kaapain
You alone are able to control your energy seeing which the 3 worlds shiver
24. Bhoota Pishaacha nikata nahee aawai Mahabeera jaba naama sunaavay
Evil spirits and devils don't come near When they hear Hanumanjees name
25. Naashai roga harai sab peera japata niranthara Hanumatha beera
All diseases are destroyed when Hanuman jees name is pronounced always
26. Sankat se hanuman chodavai Man krama Bachana Dhyan jo laavai
Hanumanjee removes all obstacles and problems When Hanumanjees name is pronounced in Thought, Work and Speech
27. Sab para Raama Tapasvi raja tinake kaaja sakal tum saanja
You fulfilled all the missions of Sri Rama who fulfils the desires of devotees engaged in penance.
28. Aur manoratha jo koyee laavai soyee amitha jeevan phala paavai
Anyone who brings his mind's wishes to Hanumanjee that person gets all the fruits of his life
29. Charahu Yuga Parataapa tumhara Hai Parasiddha Jagata Ujiyaaraa
In all four yugas is your Shine And is very famous which lightens up the whole world
30. Sadhoo sant ke tuma rakhwaale Asura nikandana Raama dulare
You are the protector of the Saints and sages The killer of the evil, and beloved of Lord Rama.
31. Ashta Siddhee nava nidhee ke daataa Asabara deena jaankee maataa
You shall be the donar of the eight siddhis and nine nidhis This was the boon given to you by Mother Sita.
The eight siddhis are : Anima : Reducing one's body to the size of an atom Mahima : Expanding one's self to an infinitely large size Garima : becoming infinitely heavy Laghima : Becoming infinitely light Prapti : unrestricted access to all places Prakamya : Realizing whatever one desires Istiva : absolute lordship Vasitva : Subjugating all
The nine nidhis are the nine types of devotions.
32. Rama Rasayan tumhare paasaa Sadha raho raghupathee ke daasaa
Rama's story and greatness is with you And may you remain the loyal person always
33. tumhare Bhajana Ram ko Paavai Janma Janma ke dukha bisaraavai
through devotions to you one obtains Lord Rama and thus removes all obstacles existing sice ages.
34. Antha kaalaa raghupatee pura jaayee Jahana janma hari bhakta kahayee
At the time of death he reaches Rama where he will be called Rama's devotee.
Hinduism always says that the loyal devotee is a good means to reach god and hence pray to the loyal devotee. Thus, people pray to Hanuman will reach Rama finally and Rama will usher him in too.
35. Aur devatha chitaa na dharayee Hanumatha seyee sarva sukha karayee
There is no need to pray to any other god But to serve Hanumanjee
The idea here is that as Hanuman jee is one way or the other linked to the other gods, he is impersonate of all the good forces present.
36. Sankata katai Mitai saba peera Jo sumeerai Hanumatha bala beera
All obstacles and problems are gone for him Who prays to Lord Hanuman
37. Jai Jai Jai Hanuman Gosai Krupa Karahu Gurudeva kee naayee
Victory to thee oh Hanuman Give us grace as our supreme Guru
38. Yah shata baara paatha kara joyee Chutahee bandhee maha sukha hoyee
Whoever chants this a hunderd times He is removed of all ties to this material world and will be very happy.
39. Jo yaha padai Hanuman Chaleesa Hoya Siddhee saakhee gowreesa
Whoever reads the Hanuman chalisa Will become perfect as Shiva is the witness
40. Tulasi dasa sada hari chera keejay naatha hridaya maha dera
Tulasidasa is always Lord Rama's devotee and prays that the lord recide in his heart.
u can watch the video/download from youtube . the link is